Thank you for considering employment with YWCA Bucks County. If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to the career opportunities posted, please e-mail your resume directly to the email provided for the position. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
The YWCA Bucks County is hiring a Case Manager-Full Time
TITLE: Case Manager (Full-Time)
COMPANY: YWCA Bucks County
DEPARTMENT: Program Services
LOCATION: Trevose, PA 19053 CLASSIFICATION: Salary
REPORTS TO: Family Support Manager STATUS: Full-time 37.5 hours weekly
YWCA Bucks County is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
Summary: The YWCA Bucks County is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated individual with strong leadership skills and the ability to work independently, to serve as a Case Manager in two housing program areas, rapid rehousing and homeless prevention.
Provide programs and services that reflect the mission of the YWCA Bucks County. Ensure that all programs are delivered in compliance with agency policies and mission. Responsible for all program reporting as required by funders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as may be assigned.
- Provide case management to clients receiving services through YWCA Rapid Rehousing program which is designed to help identified participants secure stable housing
- Links families with community-based mainstream social service providers, that are able to meet their long-term social support and service needs
- Schedule and conduct meetings with participants to review their budget and work on long-term stabilization goals which address employment/income, money management strategies, family/parenting, interpersonal relationships, self-development, vocational/educational needs.
- Conduct new client intake interviews and assessments ·
- Work with clients to identify the resources and supports necessary for them to remain stably housed.
- Mediate conflicts with landlords in order to resolve issues resulting in the threat of eviction.
- Assist in processing lease agreements with landlords when needed
- Actively network with the community service providers and other partner agencies to locate programs and resources to assist families
- Input client data and case notes into Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
- Provide proactive follow-up with clients, as needed.
- Other relevant duties as assigned
The requirements to perform this job successfully are listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social work or related human services field
- Preferred case management experience
- Demonstrated leadership Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to improving the quality of life for identified individuals in Bucks County
- Valid, insurable driver’s license
- Has or acquires basic knowledge of YWCA computer system (Windows, Office, Publisher)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
This position will occasionally require the employee to work outdoors, and sometimes in hot weather. The work environment usually has moderate noise, and occasionally has loud noise.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Click link below for Job Posting Information