Programs & Services Provided During Covid-19
CHECK OUT OUR ANTI-VAPING CAMPAIGN
YWCA SUMMER CAMP
Swimming, games, arts & crafts, field trips, and many more activities
are coming your way when you attend a YWCA Summer Camp!
Free Breakfast, Lunch & Snack Provided.
Fees as Low as $160/week!
Financial Scholarships are available for qualified families
For Summer Camp questions please call 215-953-7793 Ext. 115 or email email@example.com
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE YWCA BUCKS COUNTY
Dear Friends, For the last 65 years, the YWCA has served the most vulnerable women, girls and families in Bucks County through educational enrichment, social services and basic needs in the areas of Youth Services, Prevention and Education, and Family Support and Stability Programs. During this uncertain time of the novel coronavirus pandemic, our services are needed more now than ever. While our offices and centers are temporarily closed, our dedicated YWCA staff continues to provide critical services in a modified format or virtually.
- Our food pantry at Country Commons in Bensalem is operating on a modified delivery method of drive up distribution with limited contact every Monday to provide food to those in need.
- Our Rapid Rehousing program continues to provide case management, rental assistance and supportive services to women and their children who are transitioning from homelessness to permanent housing.
- Our Employment Advisers are working with clients virtually to help them develop skills, job search, and navigate this new reality of reduced hours and layoffs.
- Our Youth Services staff are finding creative ways to engage with our YWCA kids and teens to support them in their new distance learning experience.
- Our Prevention Education team is prepping to begin virtual sessions to educate youth on risks of vaping, gaming and gambling.
- Our Family Center Coordinators continue to connect with our most vulnerable families to provide support, guidance, and connection to available resources.
The YWCA continues to help those in need, but our financial resources are limited. Please join us in serving our community during this critical time. TOGETHER, we can persevere!
Guillaume Stewart –Executive Director
P.S. 2020 charitable contributions up to $300 total are now deductible for federal income tax purposes, even if you do not itemize.
EMERGENCY HELP: If you are facing homelessness, please contact the Bucks County Housing Link at 1-800-810-4434 Food Pantries: If you need food, please visit the Bucks County Opportunity Council here for a list of their food banks. Please make sure you call ahead. Some might be by appointments only or might have restrictions due to the current coronavirus crisis.
Unemployment/Solicitud de Desempleo: To file a claim of unemployment visit here: Unemployment Claim
En Espanol Para llenar la solicitud de desempleo, oprima aqui: Reclamacion de Desempleo
Thank You for Your Support and Donations
THE DIFFERENCE IS IN THE W
Learn the difference between the YWCA and the YMCA in this The Non-Profit article.
Salute to Women 2020
29th Annual Salute to Women Who Make a Difference
October 1, 2020 at 6 pm.
Spring Mill Manor, Ivyland, PA
YWCA Summer Camps 2020
The YWCA Bucks County provides safe and educational summer camps in different locations throughout Bucks County every year for kids grades 1st to 6th.
June 22 to July 31
Managed by Carolyn Pachasfirstname.lastname@example.org